Sunday, July 30, 2006

4 years old



What a fabulous birthday party we had on Saturday! Laine was fancy in her dress-up clothes and got so many cool presents! Here are her and her friends right before the fashion show!

It was hotter than blue blazes at Central Market, but I was so glad that the party was not at my house. I was going to do a fancy post with a picture of Laine from her actual birth day to age 4. I go to get the CD of her birth and open it up and there aren't any pictures realted to her as a newborn...Jonathan has some searching to do tonight.

What a beautiful sweet little girl I have!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful sweet girl you have is right! It's unbelievable she's four. Jonathan has made her tough and I love that about her. Heather, you have made her sweet and I love that about her. Gosh, I just love her!!

Shauna said...

Happy Birthday Laine!! A big 4 year old - have I mentioned that I am still counting down until the day that Chase turns 4! I LOVE 4!!! Love ya Heather!