Wednesday, September 08, 2010

A few of my favorite things!

I've been meaning to write this post for a while now! Here are some things I really love right now!
MAC lip gloss! I could buy bunches! I am NOT a lipstick wearer at all so these are a great alternative and fairly inexpensive to boot!





These are the plates I got to coordinate with my new fiestaware, don't you love them?? They fit perfectly with my Mexican inspired home! Dillards makes these especially to go with fiestaware and I think they hit this one out of the park.




Attention everyone with a messy or black hole of a purse! You need a Purse N! It has tons of pockets, zippers, and it expands to meet your organization needs!


Look! A neat purse and all you do it set that in the bottom your favorite purse and go!


This coffee mug keeps my coffee hot all morning long, so when I have to let 42 Kindergartners go potty and get a drink after PE my drink is still hot! Thanks Starbucks!

I got this lunch sack last year at Container Store. It's great because it can hold all sorts of tupperware and zip all around funky shaped stuff. The colors make taking my lunch fun everyday! AND it's washable so if something spills in the bottom, that aaaalways happens to me it just goes in the washer!

5 comments:

kristin fulghum said...

i love those dishes that coordinate with fiesta! so cute. and i definitely think i need one of those purse things. great shares!

annalee said...

you have me convinced i NEED every single thing on your list!
ps- i LOVE your house!

Jkcdjfamilies said...

can i have all those? puhlease??
jodi

suetmom said...

I want one of the lunch "boxes"....since I have to take my stupid lunch now!!!

linda said...

The Purse N rocks! Not only does it keep stuff organized, it makes round butted purses sit correctly instead of dumping over.