Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I stay somewhere new!

Over the summer we built a house. Notice the lack of an exclamation point at the end of that sentence. Hold on. We moved in and it's awesome!!!! OK, that's better. I won't go into all the details, let's just say at one point when the stain got cleaned off our stain concrete floors, that was a low point.



We closed last Wednesday, I started school, two days later. Gag. My Aunt Linda showed up and saved the day decorating wise and we are good to go except for a few minor things oh andthegaragedon'tlookintheofficeeitherpthhhhbth...


Here are some pictures.. They are taken with my phone because our camera is sick and had to go to the doctor.






This is the entryway looking from the living room.


Above is a close up of one side of the entryway I am particularly proud of that large picture...$20!
Below a view of the living room from the kitchen, we are getting two chairs too. Sorry the pic is so dark.


The two pictures above are of the kitchen. Duh. I love,love, love the shelves! And the huge thing on the wall is a room divider made into a big picture!

More to come!!

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Ahhh!!! I can't wait to see it in person! It looks amazing. I need to hire Linda for myself.

Tricia said...

Super super cute!!!

suetmom said...

Love, love love your house!

linda said...

I can't think of another family who deserves this home more than yours!