Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Facts:

I have not read blogs in about three weeks.

Our house is on the market.

Jonathan and I may die before it is sold. (because one of us might kill the other)

Keeping a house clean everyday is easier than I thought, you just have to pack lots of your shit up in boxes and take it away!

Oh and tell your kids they can't play with toys. Ever again.

I am compiling a list of things I will miss when we move. I am afraid of revealing the list, lest it jinx the selling of the house. Maybe if I just do it a little at a time it will be OK.

Bowen really does not prefer me right now and if I do something he doesn't like he will turn to Jonathan and say "Daddy you make the best chocolate milk"...WTH!

My 35th birthday is coming up. 3. 5.

We are going to see the Black Eyed Peas on the 19th! Fergie Ferg!

So, life is a little stressful at the Williams house, it could be worse. It will get better, as soon as we finish all the things on our house TO DO list. Oh, and sell our house.

4 comments:

Tricia said...

WOW!!! Saying prayers for you! You are a super mom...stay strong!

linda said...

What does Bowen know? Chocolate milk sucks! Go to a hispanic store and buy a St. Joseph. Bury it upside down in your yard. It is supposed to help your house sell.

suetmom said...

Linda, we used that with Mere's house and it worked.

Laugh, laugh and laugh some more and come to our house!

Mark and Destin Brannon said...

Our house has been for sale for 6 freaking (yes, I WANT to use another word to express the proper amount of emotion, but I sing at church)months! I understand your pain! If CSS calls one more time and no one shows (I know this b/c I put a piece of tape on the bottom of the door), I might fly a plane into their building. Only kidding! Actually, we had a 2nd showing this week and my house has never been so clean. Fingers crossed! I'll cross the fingers on my other hand for you guys! Great- now typing has become significantly harder.