Saturday, December 20, 2008

Today I'm Celebrating...

* that I'm almost done with Christmas shopping, my list consists of a few little trinket left to get and conferring with Santa about what the kids are going to get in their stockings.





* no school for 2 whole weeks!





* Myrtle has a Christmas outfit



It's Rudolph the Red-Nosed Myrtle, and I don't care if you think it dorky! It makes me smile every time I see my car!

* that I'm feeling better... on Tuesday I went to the Doctor because I had been having really bad headaches everyday for about 10 days. I was miserable, two times I got nauseous from the pain. Bright lights hurt my eyes and loud noise made everything worse (not good for a PE teacher). Well, you can probably guess I was having a migraine. I was glad to know what was going on but every time I took the migraine medicine, the headache would be back in a few hours. I worried all week that the pain was going to return and every time it did. Finally, I called my Doctor back and she put me on a preventative medicine. It makes me have brain fog and feel really sleepy but at least I'm not lying in bed in pain. I'm praying that after 30 days on this medicine that I can stop and the migraines won't come back.

* that we have been blessed this year!

* the fact that in a few days we'll be headed to Abilene to celebrate Blake's first birthday, Christmas and just having a good time with family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait til Wednesday!