Monday, February 12, 2007

Six weird things about me!

1. I can't stand for people to touch my shins. It totally gives my the shivers, and if I just THINK about my shins getting touched I can feel it hurt. The really weird part is: does actually hurt when my shins are touched? Not really.

2. When I go outside to my backyard, I can't walk in the grass without shoes because I feel like all the dog poop from all the years has left germs in the grass for me to walk on.

3. I've read the last three Harry Potter books three times. And I'll read the 5th one again before the movie comes out and the 6th one again before the 7th book is released.

Hmmmm...I'm having a really hard time with this, I know I'm weird, maybe it's just in a general sense.

4. Sometimes if I'm by myself and I think about something embarrassing that happened to me or even to someone else, I blush.

5. I bought a tube of lipstick this weekend and it is the first lipstick I've owned in over three years.

6. I'm 31 years old and I still wear my retainer.


Anyone want to play?

4 comments:

Shauna said...

you are weird - I am going to see if I can do it.

Anonymous said...

I'm not weird so I don't think I can play.

robin said...

I'm weird....but can I think of WHY I'm weird....I'll work on that

Anonymous said...

dude, I'm totally going for the shins every time I'm around you from now on...